My name is Brady, and I’m a graphic designer. I focus on print, branding/identity, and web. I’ve created numerous identity systems for small businesses, such as restaurants, and promotion material relating to nightlife events.
I would consider my drawing skills a major factor to my design process. I don’t have a specific design style, but my art background consists of comics and graffiti. Combining work and play, results in sunshine and laser rays!
- Proficient in the Adobe Design Suite
(InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Excellent freehand illustration skills.
- HTML/CSS knowledge and WordPress experience.
- Conceptual thinker and functional designer.
- PC gaming and PC building.
- Sketching and painting.
- Following tech blogs.
- Searching for new music (can’t design without beats).
- And many many more…